SHIPPING, DELIVERY & RETURNS
When will my order be processed?
Orders received on Weekdays up to 12 noon GMT will be processed and dispatched within two working days. If out of stock, custom made or on line to be made please allow up to 10 working days. Orders received weekend days or Friday after 12 noon GMT and in stock will be processed and dispatched within two working days (working days Monday –Friday). Normally all products on our website are held in stock, but on the rare occasion that an item is out of stock, we will contact you with the expected delivery time. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email from us.
Please note: Order processing and dispatch may take longer during busy periods such as Christmas, Black Friday/Cyber Monday and during Sales but we will do our best to get your order out on time.
What are the normal delivery times?
We deliver from Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
Do you Deliver Internationally?
Yes, we deliver to most countries. Please check our product lists for postage cost.
- Ireland – €7.00 for orders below €200, free shipping for orders above €200
- Europe & UK – €20.00 for orders below €200, free for orders above €200
- All other International countries including the U.S – €20.00 for orders below €200, free for orders above €200
Tweed in the Valley’s Returns Policy?
Return or exchange unwanted item within 30 days of purchase (For sale items, any refund or exchange must take place within 14 days of purchase). Any returned goods must be unused/unworn and in the same condition as it was when you received it, must include all tags/ labels and be in its original packaging. The cost of returning unwanted items is at your expense and as we do not offer a collection service you should use your own carrier.
We recommend that you use a carrier who can give you a “proof of posting”, as until the parcel is received by us, it will remain your responsibility.
How Do I Return or Exchange Unwanted Items?
Simply get in touch with us on email@example.com tell is the reason for your unwanted gift and return reasons. Please include name and all details of the order on any returned items so we can process your refund quickly.
2. Make sure that all returned items are unused/unworn. Any items returned should be in the same condition as it was when you received it. Must include all tags or labels and be in its original packaging.
3. The cost of returning unwanted items is at your expense and we recommend that you use a carrier who can give you a “proof of posting”, as until the parcel is received by us, it will remain your responsibility.
4. Post parcel back to us. Our address for returns is as follows:
Tweed in the Valley,
Contact telephone: +353 8635 46997 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will let you know when we have received your order and shipping details. Items will be shipped within 2 working days and if a delay is evident because of stock issues or out of stock we will do our best to have your order shipped within 10 working days. If we cannot fulfil your order we will refund you full cost.
Depending on destination of parcel, courier or postal service company, delivery to you can take anywhere between 3 and 10 working days. We track our parcels and if there are delays with postal services that are out of our control we will advise you of delays and delivery time.